Meg (a Charleston blogger/friend) and Sarah tagged me in their Love/Hate posts, and I looove a good list -- so here it goes:
1. #babycornflake + H... i bet you saw that one coming ;)
2. traveling. miss it, soo much. can't wait to start up again.
3. the color blue. #navyeverything
5. baby stretches + smiles.
6. bike rides.
7. oldies music.
10. dried mangoes. (these are my favorite no-sugar added, organic option) and obviously I'm totally addicted to sugary desserts too (sprinkle animal cookies, carrot cake, peanut butter m&m's, pumpkin pie, and cookie dough!)
1. cold weather. ugh. it's the worst. although I'm not sure 100-degrees with humidity is much better.
2. palmetto bugs -- aka cockroaches that fly. yikes!
3. self-checkout at the grocery store (it always takes longer).
6. mushrooms, olives, and fish.
7. when you can't fall asleep but the baby is asleep :/
8. the lack of ice cream in my freezer + belly (thanks a lot #5).
9. slow walkers + people who take up the whole sidewalk and won't step aside for others.
10. war, poverty, racism, inequality, hunger, violence, injustice... and all the other things that make my heart sad when I watch the news.
What's on your list?