Looking back at 2014 it's been a big shopping year in our house. We purchased the majority of our larger items (a couch, upholstered bed, and Tempur-Pedic mattress) in Charleston so we would have less things to move across the country. I'm sure 2015 will be all about baby Violet and decorating her nursery :) Here are my favorite purchases of 2014:
1. Pottery Barn Cozy Cable Knit Throw - I finally bought this blanket the other week and it is SOOO cozy. The front has a thick cable knit pattern and the back has plush faux sheepskin...the best for winter-time snuggling.2. CB2 Knitted Graphite Pouf - I love putting my feet up (especially now that I am 7 months pregnant). This pouf is pretty and practical and the neutral gray color will fit in with most rooms.
3. Eberjey Giselle Pajamas - I have posted about these a few times, they are super comfy and I love the vintage style. I have a pair in navy and black.
4. GiGi New York Taylor Tote - I plan on using this large leather tote as my diaper bag. I wanted something roomy and stylish to use for the baby (and something I wouldn't mind owning after baby grows up). The bag is made out of quality leather and manufactured in the USA (hoooray!)
5. Express Tuck Stitch Cover-Up Sweater - I loved this swingy cardigan so much I bought it in four colors (black, gray, light sand, and plum)! They have been one of my favorite layering pieces throughout pregnancy and I'm happy I'll be able to wear them after the baby arrives next year. (In case you were wondering - I bought a size small).
6. Tieks Ballet Flats - No surprise here... I talk about these flats all the time! They are my go-to shoes because they are super comfortable. I love that they come in a huge variety of colors and patterns. I want to add a burgundy pair to my closet next year! (The flats run true to size and Tieks offers free shipping, returns and exchanges).
7. Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream + Hair Inhibiting Gel - okay, so technically not purchases since I received a sample to review and I got another set for Christmas but I LOVE this stuff. The Shave Crave Shaving Cream gives me a really close shave and the Hair Inhibiting Gel leaves my legs hydrated. I've tried both products in the Pomegranate and Almond scents and I want to try Coconut next.
8. Freshly Picked Moccasins - I saw these sweet little leather moccasins all over Pinterest, Instagram, and the blogging world before I was pregnant and I was reallly excited for the time to come when I could buy a pair (and not have to hide them from my husband). They come out with new patterns and colors all the time -- I'm tempted to buy more -- I love the Butterscotch, Blush, and Birch colors.
What are some of your favorite purchases of 2014?