I have a 14-hour car ride to Charleston next week and a beach vacation the following week, so I need to fill up my kindle with some new books. I just finished reading, What Alice Forgot and it was pretty good (I liked it more than The Husband's Secret by the same author). Now I am looking forward to reading these picks:1. The Hundred Foot Journey by Richard Morais - Indian food in Paris?! I'm sold.
2. One More Thing by B.J. Novak - This was on my last reading list but I haven't gotten to it yet.
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - this was highly recommended by Tiffany of Dancing Branflakes and my mom, so I am pretty much obligated to read it!
4. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson - another recommendation from friends.
5. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes (my favorite!) I've already pre-ordered this book, I'll get it just in time for my beach vacation (whoohoo!).
And here is a rundown of the books I have read so far this year-- ranked from BEST to meh not so good:
1. Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
3. The Last Love Letter to Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
4. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
5. The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
6. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
7. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
8. Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
9. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
What is on your summer reading list?