Hi! I'm Elle, from ElleSees, a beauty blog that features tips, tricks, and tutorials on hair, makeup, and DIY. Since fall will be here before we know it, I thought I'd share some of my favorite beauty products for the season. The best part? Everything can be purchased at the drugstore, making a seasonal upgrade budget-friendly. Enjoy.
xo, elle of elle sees
- Maybelline Color Show Polish--Burgundy is a classic fall color, but this polish is a little darker, keeping with the still-popular oxblood trend.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme--If you're looking for big lashes, give this mascara a try. It's only $2.99!
- Revlon Lip Butters in Raspberry Pie--Sometimes a red lip can be a little daunting, but this color is darker, giving that "just bitten" look. It looks great on everyone.
- Wet N Wild Blush in Mellow Wine--I love a product that I can wear year-round, and this blush fits the bill. The color works so well in fall and winter.
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Natural Smokes--If you're looking for a great smokey eye palette, try this one. And it's completely fool-proof! Each color tells you exactly where to place it on your lid. It works for day (try the shimmery taupe shade on the lid) or night.
What are your fall fave beauty products?