happy monday - i have lots of happy, lovely things to share!
- the heatwave in chicago finally broke and we enjoyed 85-degree weather and sunshine on sunday!
- raspberry framboise + cider = one tasty drink
-homemade salsa returns (and i can't get enough!)
- we survived our (first and last) dance lesson and we have some cute moves for the wedding
- i found some amazing tart lemon ice at a nearby italian restaurant - they do carry out. this might be an ongoing addiction
- things are coming together for the wedding - thanks to my mom, aunt and cousin the favors are assembled and ready to go
- i get to chop off my hair in a week!!
- i have some ammmazing guest bloggers lined up for the next two and a half weeks.
- on saturday we get married and celebrate with all of our closest family + friends YAHH!!