happy monday -- we're back from the honeymoon!! it was ahhmazing and i can't wait to share lots of photos and stories with you this week! the wedding was gorgeous and everything was just perfect. it was an unbelievable feeling to be surrounded by so many people who care about you -- there was so much love! :) h was SOOO handsome and i find myself thinking about snippets of the big day all the time -- and then smiling like a crazy person! now that the wedding is over and i am married (WAHHOOO!) i feel calm and happy. no more planning or making lots of wedding related decisions, i get to focus on other things (like finally finishing our gallery wall of frames in the kitchen). here are some other good things i am smiling about lately::
- i cut my hair!!! three days after the wedding i got 8 inches chopped off and i LOVE it. no more crazy long hair and pony tails. (if you're in chicago, i highly recommend holly at sine qua non salon)
- seeing h with a wedding band and replacing fiance with husband :) :)
- my best friends wedding is right around the corner, just 2 months away! i am hosting her bachelorette party this weekend with her bridesmaids and attending her shower in a few weeks - the wedding fun continues!
- the photobooth photos from our wedding were hilarious. the same 4 or 5 couples jumped into the booth quite a few times! so happy we have digital copies.
- i have the BEST blogging friends - thank you to all of the wonderful guest bloggers last week!