this year has been full of checklists for travel and wedding planning. my 2012 summer bucket list is a short one but full of realllly exciting to-do's::
1. lounge at the pool - yes, that means scheduling in time to take time off from planning and enjoy the summer
2.wedding shower at a winery! my aunts picked the perfect venue
3. hang out with my brother before he is deployed this july
4. bachelorette/birthday PARTY. aren't those invites perfect?!
5. say "i do" to my best friend and celebrate with my closest friends and family
6. chicago blogger blitz! it's the day after my wedding but i don't want to miss this opportunity to spend time with some of my favorite bloggers
7. honeymoon in paris and prague, le swoon
8. my best friend's bachelorette beach party
9. lots of bike rides
10. friday/saturday concerts in millenium park. this is one of my favorite things to do in the city! it's the perfect way to end the work week and share a drink and snacks w/ friends.
what's on your list!?
(here's mine from last year!)
ps cross your swimsuit shopping off your list -- enter to win a $50 gift card to swimspot!