photo by dawn e roscoe
2011 was an incredibly busy year - so much happened so fast! i cannot believe that it's already new years eve (eve) and i am looking back but here it goes - my top 10 of 2011:
1. we got engaged. this pretty much trumps everything else for obvious reasons. i was absolutely surprised and thrilled when h proposed and it was my favorite memory of the year.
2. our weekend trip to Portland ended in our engagement - it also introduced me to the pacific north west, delicious food carts and the necessity of rain boots.
3. i started cornflake designs- a little blog design company and i had the opportunity to work with some of my favorite bloggers to redesign their space.
4. my best friend got engaged! i remember literally squealing when she told me and i am SO happy she met her match.
5. my little brother returned from Afghanistan safe and sound (thank the lord).
6. rendez-vous new england in boston! this year ali and i finally got to hang out in person AND meet TONS of other great bloggers.
7. espana! our first european vacation together was wonderful. gorgeous weather, lots of walking and site seeing. and of course tapas, sangria, and sweets!
8.aris + al get hitched!
9. my little brother got engaged!
10. we bought our first place. this was a fast one. one minute we're looking at condo's online and seeing a few here and there and the next we're signing the papers! our place is a dream though with lots of space to grow in the future (i promise to take you all on a proper photo tour early next year).
a huge thank you to all of you who stop by and say hi. i appreciate your support and kind words more than you'll ever know! wishing everyone a safe and happy new years with lots of sparkle and smiles.