1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix oats, flax, wheat germ, nuts, coconut and brown sugar. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix together honey, oil, salt, cinnamon and spices. Mix into dry ingredients.
4. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place granola on baking sheet and spread to an even layer. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let granola cool for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and cool completely. Then mix in cranberries. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
I enjoy this granola on top of cereal, yogurt, over baked apples or straight from the jar. For more recipes (like spinach and pumpkin enchiladas, taffy apple salad or pecan kringles, visit my blog at http://shesontherun.com/. Also, follow me on twitter @Shesontherun
keep up with the spring escape blog crawl :: jet setting divas
psst:: don't forget to enter the jhill design giveaway, a winner will be picked tomorrow!