the other week i saw country strong. i was skeptical at first but i am a country girl at heart and i loved the movie, and the music. it reminded me of home and made me miss summertime and outdoor concerts. throughout the film there was a whole lot of plaid, but there were also a few cute sundresses, wide leg jeans and denim shirts. i'd like to add these country pieces to my wardrobe...
1. emersonmade silk ribbon blouse $188
2. vintage horseshoe necklace $25 (i have a similar necklace and i wear it all the time)
3. fading away floral flutter top $32.99
4. pintucked tunic $26.50
5. always on my mind belted dress $42.99
6. emersonmade bluebells jeans $198