the room is tiny (9ft x 6ft) and holds the only closet in our apt (h has a similar size dressing room with an amour and lots of shelving AND he has a man/reading cave upstairs that doubles as a guest room). my dressing room was a blank slate when we started to decorate the apt. h painted 3 walls gray and one wall a pretty periwinkle color. i added sick-on circle floral graphics, moved in the furniture and everything was orgainzed v quickly. if i had a little more space i would love to have a desk, but the room works well as a closet.
1. we found an old switch plate when we moved in and i painted it with the perwinkle paint we used for the accent wall
2. i found these amazing (and easy to use!) wall stick-on graphics here: bloom graphic_byrdiegraphics etsy
3. the iron fleur-de-lis hook is from our trip to new orleans and is perfect for hanging up necklaces
4. custom labels to keep my office, gift wrapping supplies, and photographs organized
5. a basket for all of my scarves (it's usually a bit messier than this...)
6. i store some of my shoes in white plastic boxes from the container store. in order to see what is inside i cut down old plastic photo protecter pages down to size, taped them to the boxes and inserted photos of the shoes